Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Registration: Full Marathon

Just right on time - before December - 1st I registered for the L.A. Marathon which will be taking place in March 2007.
At this point I am not sure if this was such a great idea. I may not run at all. Problem is my knees already hurt on shorter distances so that I can hardly believe making it through 42 km. But if I start, my goal is to reach the finishing line - no matter how...* I really would love to participate in such a challenging event - to find out if I can really do it.
L.A. Marathon 2007 [ Official Site ]
Trainging Tips [ by Ingrid Kristiansen ]
Race Day: How to prepare
[ *Note: I certainly am in the middle of a training project, so I am not going into this unprepared! ]

1 Comments:

Blogger NanAZ said...

Wow! Congratulations on even trying! That's a long way to run or even to walk!

We hope you have a wonderful new year!

Nancy & Terry

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home