Saturday, August 25, 2007

Mini Trip: Santa Fe

On August 1, 2007 Silke, Jan, Uli and I are on our way to Santa Fe in New Mexico. The purpose of this trip is the annual opera festival. We visit two great operas in a beautiful open air facility: Platée [best opera I have every seen] and Tea: Mirror of Soul.
In addition we enjoy the interesting scenery (desert surrounded by thunderstorms day and night), go hiking, play golf, drive to Taos/ Pueblo Taos... Enjoy the three galleries that emerged from our 5-day-vacation:
Gallery Santa Fe [ pw required ]
Gallery Taos [ pw required ]
Gallery SF Golf [ pw required ]

Additional Links:
Santa Fe Opera [ official website ]
Hair Lock

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger NanAZ said...

Yes, I've missed your posts. Sounds like a fun trip!

I'm having lunch with David R. from Arvato tomorrow here in Phoenix. He's probably the first person I've seen from Arvato since I left...I think.

Hope all is well with you all.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home