Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Rolling Stones - You Rock!

Despite the fact I am not an obsessive Rolling Stones fan, I was looking forward to Nov 8 and seeing the Rolling Stones rocking at the Hollywood Bowl. I am lucky to say I was a witness of the sold out Stones' "A Bigger Bang" show. After more that four decades of rocking together, these "old guys" presented quite a performance. I have been impressed by the high level of energy the band presented while listening and dancing to the favorites of Get Off My Cloud, Satisfaction, You Can't Always Get What You Want, Start Me Up, Honky Tonk Women, and Sympathy For The Devil.

The weather forecast predicted rain for Tuesday, so there was a certain amount of fear that I may have to stand in Section P2 Row 15 Seat 119 in the wet watching Mike Jagger doing his self-mythologizing sidekicks. But the later the evening the greater the insurance that it would stay dry and the fireworks would make the Bigger Bang Party even bigger.

Summary: You missed somthing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home