Saturday, March 25, 2006

You won't regret ... FilmLoop

I just stumbled over FilmLoop after I started eventually reading my NAPP newsletter from December 2005: Get in the Loop with New FilmLoop...
You may aksed what it is: FilmLoop is a free photocasting network (PC and Mac). It lets you share and broadcast photos with family, friends, and others. You don't have to send huge email attachments or have to create a web photo gallery in order to share your new pics with your loved ones. FilmLoop will take care of it. You can create as many FilmLoops as you want and other people can even add photos (or download) from their side if the "starter" allows this action.
See a quick tour here

I am really excited to test how it all goes and works. So I have already set up my "First Loop Ever" *** and will now try to find some "members" who would like to join my photo network... If you have already started and got some results and experience, please let me know your thoughts and opinion.
[*** If you do not have the player yet, you will be guided through the installation of the player]

Download software
Get public FilmLoops
Find answers on the FilmLoop blog

1 Comments:

Blogger eterna1youth said...

Hi Antje,

I just dl-ed the Player and saw your great pictures. And Ive never seen Uli before, there he is. Your brother's baby is very cute and tiny. :) Thanks for sharing! You always do great work! Rock on!

-G

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home