Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Enforcement to Switch


It started all with a "you-can-if-you-want-switch" a few weeks ago. Since then there was an option to either sign-in as a New Blogger or an Old Blogger.
The old blogger would just continue signing in as always; whereas, the new blogger would have to open an account with Google. In addition, an old blogger had the option to switch to the so called upgraded section - means becoming a new blogger with Google. Since I didn't want this I stayed an old blogger...

But: Every time I sign-in I have to avoid accidentally switching since Blogger made it more and more complicated to stay with the old blogger account. Suddenly, there is the option: Switch or continue with old account and in small writing - if choosing option two: YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS ONCE.
Well, I did it and next time I sign-in I am forced to open a Google account in order to edit my blog at all... I thought this is really sad!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home