Thursday, December 08, 2005

Santa Monica-Venice Xmas Run

One more challenge before the end of the year - the 5K Christmas Run in Santa Monica/ Venice ... in order to see whether there has been any improvement concerning my running skills/endurance or not.

I did my first race in March 2005 - the LA 5K Walk & Run which I finished in 29:56 minutes. Now, nine months later I finished the 5K run in 24:23 minutes. For my personal record it is a very satisfying progression. And I can already say that I won't be able to keep this progression consistent for the upcoming year...Nevertheless, I'll keep running.

Thanks to Mara and Klaus for joining me for this adventure! I hope you guys are not too disappointed that there weren't the elves and Santa Clauses we had expected?! - the only reason we indeed went there. Instead we had the best weather one could wish on a December day: 80 degree F, sunny, no wind.

Christmas Run website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home